Old OrchardOld OrchardOld OrchardOld OrchardOld OrchardOld Orchard

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Simple Thanksgiving Tablescape

This year there won't be a big Thanksgiving to do as it'll be just my dad and I, but I still want to make it feel special. I'm still working on the menu, scouring Pinterest for recipes. 

My tablescape, however, is set and ready to go! I found these great utencils in the clearance bin at Cost Plus Workd Market. While I was there I picked up some plain cotton napkins that I dyed trying to get an ombré effect. Using copper plumbing pipe for a napkin ring, I'm super happy with how they turned out! 



I filled a vintage wood carrier with moss, candles, and left over Halloween pumpkins & squash. 


Everything fills up my tiny side table perfectly, giving the setting a nice and cozy feel. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment